Manual Motor Starters
from renown manufacturers
Manual Motor Starters are electromechanical protection devices for switching electrical motors ON/OFF manually. They enable you cost- and space-saving fuseless protection against thermal overload, short circuit, and phase failures.
Top-quality manual motor starters for ultimate protection
Our portfolio of the manual motor starters (also known as manual motor protection circuit breakers or manual motor protectors) includes an extensive variety of devices. They feature a compact, space-saving design, simple connecting links and setting range from 0.16 A up to 32 A.
You can choose from the top-of-the-class products from the renown companies:
Reduce machine downtime and costs
The manual motor starters integrate circuit breaker and overload relay functions. They enable you to reduce machine downtime, trouble shooting and maintenance expenditures by protecting your motors.
Their main benefits are:
- harmonized main accessory range (auxiliary contacts, signal contacts, shunt trips and undervoltage releases),
- compact design,
- efficient planning and installation,
- simple connecting links ensure electrical and mechanical connection to build direct-on-line starters,
- push-in spring terminals offer unique, fast, easy, and reliable connections,
- protection from automatic restart in combination with under voltage release.
Protect, isolate, and control electrical motors
Electrical motors should be protected against overloads and short circuits. Moreover, they should be isolated from the main supply. In the combination of the manual motor starter and contactor, the former provides the protection and isolation functions.
After detecting an overload or short circuit, the manual motor starter disconnects all phases from the supply, isolating the motor from the supply. By reacting very quickly manual motor starters also increase the device’s reliability. They protect load-side circuits against damage.
Check the main features of manual motor starters
- Manual control of electrical motors, short-circuit current and overload protection
- Adjustable current setting for overload protection and magnetic trip indication
- Disconnection function
- Temperature compensation
- Remote control via undervoltage release or shunt trip
- Short-circuit service breaking capacity (Ics) up to 100 kA
- Setting Range 0.16–32 A, with overload- and instantaneous short-circuit release
- Switch position-indicator
Use manual motor starters in various applications
You can benefit from the manual motor starters, as a reliable, cost-efficient solution for motor protection, in many industrial applications such as:
- Conveyor systems
- Packaging machines
- Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- and much more
Available accessories of manual motor starters
Read the latest Manual Motor Starters news
Benedict Low Voltage Switchgear
Benefit form the low voltage switchgear that is built to the highest technical standards to grant you the best quality of its performance.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
You will receive only quality news and webinar reminders about leading automation equipment so you can crush your competition.